Featured Post

Visit us on Facebook

Yes we finally created a Facebook page for the haunt! Visit it for updates plus photos and videos of the haunt - and helpful links to othe...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A little tweak here...

I must be in the groove...

Stopped by HD (Haunter's Depot?) on the way home and picked up the last two 2" PVC Tees that I needed to complete the secret passageway frame. 

Came home and fitted the Tees, measured and cut the last couple pieces of pipe to fill out the frame, fitted it together and screwed everything together.


Took a stack of my washers outside and painted them; black on one side (so I can use them on the blackened-wood sides of the passageway) and white on the other side (so I can use them next year on the other side when the passageway becomes a hallway in a house!).


I still need to pick up two more 4x8 sheets of the 1/4" plywood for the last two pieces of the wall; that will wait till the weekend when I can take the truck over to HD.

Last thing I need to do with the passageway is to cut out the drop panels (one at face height which will hide behind a painting next year) and one from about waist level to the ground - which will simply have a cloth covering and double as an entrance to the passageway for our actors. Next year the lower entrance will be hidden by a fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment